Tuesday, September 17, 2013

1 year: Post Op

It has now been one year since Amelia's procedure. It's been smooth sailing since her surgery. She does have a little bit of a scar on the eye that they operated on, but she's so young that I'm sure it'll completely disappear when she's older. You can barely even tell it's there! These past couple of weeks I have noticed her other eye getting a bit teary which leaves me a little concerned. For now we're just keeping 'an eye' on it. Ha! 








To read more on the Crawford Tube procedure here.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous little girl! I adore her name- It's in the running for this little one in my belly! ;) Cute blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by mama! Congratulations on your pregnancy! We call her Mila for short. It suites her well!

      Delete
  2. She is such a doll and I don't see any scars, little beauty!

    Megan
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

    ReplyDelete