Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

So a quick update on our Valentines preparation last night. Rice krispies came out terrible. They cooled down to be rock hard. Can't feed that to the kiddies! So I had to toss them out. They really looked like they were going to turn out good! Nope. Fail. And I'm not lying when I tell you Benson was chanting/singing "mommy doesn't cook great" hahah. He can eat nutella and peanut butter sandwich from now on! That'll show him.

I woke up to a nice arrangment in the bathroom (the first thing I do in the morning). After 6 years he still manages to surprise me! And he even got Benson a valentines gift. Sweetest man in the world. I just love him to death. Benson's v-day party is today. I'm hoping he'll give me a full report on the day. I wish I could be there to see it all happen. I got to glimpse inside this classroom yesterday. The teacher has decorated so nicely! Red table clothes, streamers, balloons. I know they'll have a blast today.

Sushi tonight! YEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment