Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's a...

I can finally share the GREAT news that we are having a baby girl! I wanted to do something cute to share the news, so we planned on doing a gender announcement photo shoot w/ my cousin to share with everyone (other than family). The photos came out AMAZING as they always do. Both my cousins, Judy and Surita, worked their magic to get some great shots. Here are some of the pictures below:


I also did a maternity boudoir shoot so when I get a hold of those pictures, I will have to post them up. Pregnancy is such a beautiful experience, I'm embracing all aspects of it! We're so excited for baby #2. Tons of name ideas. Tons of ideas PERIOD! I've already started making her headbands! I'll post pictures of them tomorrow. 21 weeks tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! The picture surprise turned out amazing! Can't wait to see these headbands!!!

    ReplyDelete